SOLAR ROI Calculator/Sheet

Hi Guys

Anybody maybe have a solar return of investment calculator they be willing to share please?

Thank you

Hi,

What system do you use? Ive setup an victron sheet. Simply download and copy/past your victron usage, and it will do the rest.

It setup for my system, but it should not be to difficult to make it work for you. You can just edit it to make it fit for your setup/data.

Hi

I have a Victron system.

Thank you

I would also be interested in this please Nelius.

no Props, please PM me your mail.

Im not sure how to upload the file!

Ive tried that, but i get this error:

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, webp, pdf, xlsx, bin, zip).

Save the Excel sheet as xlsx, not xls.

1 Like

I can, but there is Macro,s in. So cant do that! So not to worry to much, ill just send it via mail if someone it looking for it!

just make a zip to upload.
And also warn users that it does contain a macro.
Also, saving to xlsx will not remove the macro and it will also not replace the existing xls (you will have both xls and xlsx files) so it is easy to test if the newer format works with your macro.

1 Like

Victron ROI.xlsx (2.0 MB)

Hi Guys/Girls.

Here is the ROI file. Its modified not to contain macro’s.

Its very simple really, and if you continued populating the info, it will give you a great rundown of your system. Its very close to what you can see on the Victron VRM site. This just add the ROI factor. And Victron only keeps data for 6 months i think.

Its setup for my liking, so please feel free to edit it as you see fit.
If you do improvement, please share it!

Please note: Writing instructions is not my strong point!!

Regards

2 Likes

The quick selectors for time/duration only gives you up to 6 months back, but you can change the start date to what ever you want and the download will be from that date. So you can go back to the start of your system if you want.

1 Like

Wow, Thanks!

Did not know that. Thank you @Louisvdw