Water booster Pump

hi all…
hope all gooood.

Anyone have any dealings with these guys,
Anyone had a look at integrating them with a Home Assistant setup.
I’ve reach out, they seem to have a IO module, so will hear how you can interface with it.

G

I have not integrated with one.
But I do have the DAB Esybox Mini 3 installed at my house and its wonderful.
Its probably been in now for 2 years and not once have I had any trouble with it.

1 Like

curious,

what did you pay?

G

My mother in law has a water business so I got the unit at cost (Or at least I hope so :upside_down_face:)

But if I remember correctly around R8K?

1 Like

hehehehe mother in law, master in law… you will have to comment.

G

I actually have a very good relationship with my in laws :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got an EsyBox here in Mexico. Works great, quiet and powerful, been installed going on 3-years. Dab makes an I/O box and a cloud based monitor/config box. However I haven’t played with them yet.

3 Likes

I dropped their local agents a question, but seems they not that responsive.

I saw the io expansion module, hoping that module can be used to integrate with a MQTT hub.

G

DAB is sold at our local AGRI. That might be an option if you have one close to you.

2 Likes

I do, just figured the local national agent would be the best place to ask technical questions… :wink:

will ask the local Agri up the road.

G

Also talk to irrigation people. They often know more about what can be done for integration.

1 Like

JOJO have a range of VSD pumps as well.
The 1.5kw one is around R9k and they have a cheaper 0.75kw one which is about R5k I think.

I’m aware… and they have many other makes also. question was specifically re DAB.

G