Victron 250/100 mppt “high voltage alarm”

To the victron experts , here is the context.
4 x US3000B Pylontech
Quattro 8kva
Mppt 150/100 replaced with mppt 250/100 in Feb2024
Solar panels replaced in Feb2024 after extensive hail damage in Nov2023.

Now after the changes in Feb2024, I start receiving these messages from VRM portal. I get this message every day around midday. The installer says that I should not worry about it.

Any thoughts and guidance would be appreciated.

Maybe have a look at this: Victron Multiplus + Pylontech high voltage alarm - Inverters - Energy Talk

I think similar to what we discussed in the linked thread it might be an old firmware issue / wrong settings, so might be worth starting to gather some information and updating the easier parts to see if that helps.

Can you share screenshots of the following from the remote console:
From Pylontech battery:

• Parameters

From Settings:

• System (specifically the Battery monitor)
  • DVCC (all settings, so scroll down and grab multiple screenshots)

And from VRM’s Advaned page the BMS Min/Max Cell Voltage widget zoomed in to around an hour before the alarm is triggered along with the Battery Voltage and Current widget from the same time.

And what firmware version do you have on your GX-device? (VRM > Device List > Gateway)
And the MPPT? (VRM > Device List > )
And the inverter itself? (VRM > Device List > VE.Bus System)

Although the MPPT is BMS Controller I would also change the Charge voltages to max 52.4V (see Victron & Pylontech UP2500, US2000, US3000, US2000C, US3000C, US5000, US5000B, US5000C, Pelio-L, UP5000, Phantom-S, Force-L1 & L2 [Victron Energy] where Victron uses 52.4V)