I would like to know if anyone else has the rules for when the Aux port will switch on and off.
Ideally what I would want is:
- If the battery voltage is above 95% SOC (note using AGM battery V and not % for settings)
- and all the Essential and non essential load is covered
- and the “spare” Solar capacity is above 800W
- then switch on the Aux (ie take the load from Solar)
What it seems to do is:
- if the Battery capacity is above 95% SOC (52V in this case ?)
- and the solar generation is above 800W
- then switch on the Aux (irrespective if that will take all load from Grid or from Solar)
My setting for Aux:
My usage where Aux did switch on:
Note: Aux was switched on when battery V was above 95%SOC due to charge , but dropped later to the 51.99V, it seem to have a timed delay to switch off once switched on.