(South Africa warehouse)105Ah 280Ah batteries and Apexium 48V DIY kits

Red flag right there….

NetmyopinieGroetnis

Also the not forthcoming of proper data sheets, nother red flag for me.

Groetnis

Not saying anything, I just had the experience that when dealing with Chinese suppliers, one must be very aware of the cultural differences between a punch-drunk distrustful South African having to pay big monies out in Dollars with little to no guarantees. Not to mention the “lost in translation”.

Also made the suggestion back then to Amy and Co to have an SA warehouse to facilitate faster and more cost-accurate pricing/deliveries, and warranty cells The sums became interesting cause of factors like rental, insurance, salaries etc on the price per cell.

Just a few things to keep in mind.

This is test report for EVE LF280K, can check each batteries QR code number in the list.

I am new to the South African battery market.
For our products, I can provide any valuable data and guarantees.
Regarding transactions, we support placing orders in the alibaba store so you can choose to pay in South African currency. And your order can be protected by alibaba.
Anyway, I have received some order from forum member and they will be receiving batteries soon. I’m looking forward to getting their honest feedback.

Nice. Trust needs to be earned.

The kit seems to have met with some favour:

1 Like

This is a recommendation from Ray :+1:,I like his channel

@Sarel.Wagner i understand your concern however let me tell you that our batteries are grade A and brand new. i can guarantee you that. i’m originally from South Africa, east london but moved to China Shenzhen in December. It makes sense that you are doubting but to give you peace of mind, you can speak to me about our product. we have an exhibition in March in Johannesburg and Cape Town for a few days to advertise the business. Feel free to contact me via Whatsapp +86 18819076034 so we can video call and i can show you our products live in our workshop. Kind Regards

This is our online shop, can check our South Africa warehouse stocks.