Shocking Hardware Offer!

This week while driving in PTA, I received a call from someone who claimed to have taken my number from the branding on my vehicle. This person asked me if i would be interested in buying solar equipment from them.

My first question was, what brand panels do you supply and the answer was a bit worrying. The persone said that he has to find out who is manufacturing the panels as they are re-branding them. I thought someone should at least know what product they are re-branding…

The answer on my second question ended the conversation… I asked what brand inverters they are selling and the guy was very exited to tell me that they supply re-branded Must inverters…

For those who dont know, Must were well known for CLONING Axpert inverters, and now this man wants to tell me he can supply me with RE-BRANDED CLONES…

When I told him that i would not be interested in his product range, he just Laughed and told me that he fully understand my decision…

Up till two days ago, I believed that clones are the ultimate in poor quality, never ever did i think that someone will ever try to sell me a re-branded clones…

2 Likes

I’ve worked with three Axperts in my life.

The first one exploded on battery connection.

The second one had a screen that didn’t work.

The third was fine.

That’s a bad hit rate.

Imagine how bad the ripoffs must be…

1 Like