Onsuite room to rent in a commune

If anyone knows of a person who wants to rent a nicely redone double room with an ensuite bathroom in a commune close to Tygervalley, tell me.

Includes:
Kitchen facilities, and an indoor braai.
Dishwasher, washing machine.
Water/lights are incl, as is free wifi.
And if the person is really cool … even solar power for PC/TV is added.

Drop me a PM if such a person exists out there.

Looking for a roommate, heh? Must be 25 to 35, female, and comfortable with sharing a bedroom? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Ek grap. Van wat ek gesien het het jy 'n vrou wat jy nie agter elke bos optel nie!).

I wanted 3 gorgeous blond medical students to take the space up … but “helaas” that was so fast off the table I never even got the thought over my lips.

See, apparently that costs more … in all the ways we can imagine, not only ito the paint and decor required.

Ps. Thanks for the compliment, have shared it. :+1:
EDIT: She says thanks with a big smile.

1 Like

Price on permanent rental please? Looking for a weekend home, as close as possible to the Durbanville Winelands…

COCT’s 0 tolerance policy scares me a bit.

Edit: Wait I missed the part of the indoor braai…any good supply of great quality meat in the area? If I am not mistaken, The Boer & Butcher is just down the road.

Send me a PM?

[quote=“JacoDeJongh, post:4, topic:3637, full:true”]… as close as possible to the Durbanville Winelands…
The farms start on the other side of the valley. :slight_smile:

COCT’s 0 tolerance policy scares me a bit.
Uber, or when one is familiar with the roads, one sees the “pattern” and sticks to it … being local and all that.

Edit: Wait I missed the part of the indoor braai…any good supply of great quality meat in the area? If I am not mistaken, The Boer & Butcher is just down the road.
Quite a few great meat suppliers in my opinion yes.
[/quote]

In bold.

1 Like

Don’t tempt me… I am so swamped that I won’t mind flying out of this place on a Friday Afternoon and return on a Sunday afternoon. 7 months stuck in an office with 4 walls after being on the road seeing a different view every 3 days for more tan 3 years… Man there is no words… I miss the Cape terribly, my friend,!the sea, my Kayak and fishing… And then there is the wine farms…

2 Likes

Well, the spot is currently open to have a base in a safe area, close to everything, even Blouberg if that is your wish … just have to drive through the wine farms on the way to go kayaking … or worse, have to decide where to stop off on the way back.

Separate entrance and all that.

When you come, you must bring the family. My kids will not forgive you if you don’t.

:slight_smile:

Are you going to trip the power when they plug a kettle into the bedroom wall socket?

Yes … the breakers are 2m from me and I have the Remote Console open on my screen.

Trust, but verify. :wink:

Ps. Room is rented.