Jordaan Solar

Hi @jarrettj I am sommer answering here as I have access to the data, hope you dont mind.

To give you some idea. This is not what the system can do, this is what was asked from it and how it performed.

A big part of the 34 kwh taken from the grid was night time usage…

It is also difficult to show the peak production as the battery’s reach 100% before peak time in the day and the loads are to small to give a true reflection. With the installed panels we expect 2680wh peaks and the last 2 days shows peaks close to and just above that.

Different arrays on the same MPPT works well in the field.

Last 7 days:

2 Likes

No I don’t. :smiley:

Hey @randomwalsh, we seem to be doing well, as Jaco mentioned, our loads are not that high.

Probably by my guess, not utilising 4-6kw in the peak. But I have that on my todo list to consume :slight_smile:. Pool pumps are not functional, need a larger freezer. Maybe start an ice business haha. Possibilities are endless. Just have other DIY higher on my list.

Here’s my excel file of detailed usage tracking for the first month. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11IwKCHqchuffHeEWbmJSLQnPCU1i8LkUBZ5_KFS_lbM/edit?usp=sharing

Think a month of tracking and a couple of notes helped change some behaviour. But I doubt I will take measurements until the seasons change again.

So far so good.

Regards.
Jarrett