GbbVictronWeb.gbbsoft.pl

Hi, everyone.

I want you present free software to optimize ESS in Victron Systems: https://gbbvictronweb.gbbsoft.pl.

Summary of what the program can currently do:

• automatic charging of the battery at night (after appropriate configuration), if during the day the batteries are not charged to 100%. The system is set to reach 100% SOC (or another entered value, e.g. 95%). It costs nothing and gives you (eg in winter) to earn a few EUR a day.

• automatic shutdown of one of the night schedulers when SOC reaches 100% during the day. In this way, you can discharge the batteries at night when the sun is shining during the day.

If you have variable sell prices:

• delay in battery charging until the period of the lowest price - in this way the produced electricity in the morning can be sold, and from the moment of the lowest price (i.e. the best sun) the PV batteries can be charged, if within x hours batteries charge to the indicated level (e.g. 90%) - means it’s sun

• sale of electricity at the highest price from batteries and/or PV up to the indicated SOC level

if you have tariffs with a variable purchase price:

• charging the battery at the lowest price (if necessary because there is little sun)

In addition, your home’s hourly electricity consumption can be updated daily from the VRM data.

System is based on PV forecast from one of two systems: forecast.solar and solcast.com

All this can be turned on or off and additionally configured.

I advise you to give it a try, maybe it will help to optimize your Victron system.

PS. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.