Bulk Orders

I’ll take 15. I will orginize a courier to collect from you.
Please Pm me your details and my share of the cost when you are ready to order and I’ll transfer the money.

1 Like

Cool, will wait until the end of day tomorrow to see if anyone else is interested.

1 Like

@PJJ ??

Add 10 for me. Also pls pm details. So that I can sort you out.
Thanks for the effort !!

If possible Could you add some shields? (Just makes thing al a lot easier to setup ) x2

2 Likes

@PJJ will take 5 as well, the company that he works for, might also ask for some, but he can only give us a final answer tomorrow, will you be able to delay the order by one day please?

If this is from the same vendor and ordering some would not impact delivery a lot. I would also want 3 of these please?

OK, sounds good.
Think I’m going to make a Google sheet, to keep things sane.
Will post back here in a few…

1 Like

Cool idea.

Right, here we go, sheet here, please add your order as a new row:
(@JacoDeJongh, @Paul, @PJJ)

T&Cs:

• Note that the new “NodeMcu” item comes as a pack of 2, so my order of 2 means I want 4 units.
  • Will hold until tomorrow 1pm (16 Nov), then put the order through.
  • Will post final costs in ZAR tomorrow once the order has gone through (as well as my bank details), and then please pay me so my children can eat :slight_smile:
  • Will also share the tracking details once those are available.
  • I’m doing the “Tax Free” shipping, which is normally fine, but any unforeseen taxes will be split pro-rata amongst the buyers
  • I’m paying for shipping insurance, but any unforeseen issues that cause you to not receive your parcel are not for my account (I’m obviously not going to screw anyone over, but I can’t take that liability, unfortunately).
1 Like

Ok, 1 hour til I click “buy”.
@JacoDeJongh still waiting on numbers from @PJJ in the spreadsheet.

I spoke to him 5 min ago, he is quickly phoning his boss, 10 more minutes please?

1 Like

@MongooseMan – perhaps not publish the contact details on the spreadsheet, it is open to anybody who finds the post and I can see everybody’s personal identifiable information…

Sheet link removed

1 Like

@JacoDeJongh @Paul @PJJ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whoop whoop!

1 Like

That was delivered quickly @MongooseMan , which delivery method did you use?

The tax-included one (the middle option).

It was quicker than normal, it arrived with stuff I’d ordered the previous week. Maybe they geared up big time for black Friday?

1 Like

I am less than 200km from you. But moving in opposite direction. Please let me know when I can send the courier.

1 Like

Wow that was quick!

Plans changed, passing you on Thursday it seems. Will sommer collect mine and PJ’s from you.

@Paul I will be passing you early next week, should i bring yours with?

1 Like

@JacoDeJongh you passing Machadodorp?
Sorry missed your post just arranged with the courier. But you are still welcome to stop for a cup :slight_smile: