A field for members who have been banned from other forums

There is another forum (that insists that this is still ‘alternative energy’) that is more even handed. When a member was deleted only his status changed to ‘deleted’ but all his posts remained. I reckon this is fair enough since you can make your own mind up about alleged transgressions…

I guess I was very outspoken about the rubbish claims for a few days and if they left my posts, there was the risk that people would see my posts and start also questioning the legitimacy of the crap that was given.

A few days before I asked the forum owner if I am out of line by asking questions and stating freely available facts. He replied and said he encouraged healthy discussions. I guess what he meant was as long as it’s not factual info that shows the weakness of a product or brand.

Ive been blocked for posting for a month and had some of my posts removed.

I honestly feel that those pictures were made to look bad with ulterior motives. A few weeks later there was photos from another user whose battery was lightning damaged, those photos showed an excellent build quality.

The difference was that one post was by an end user and the other by an relatively new installer trying to promote another product.

Over the past year, I’ve come across many users of pylontech batteries and not one had any issues. On all the forums there were a handful that had issues and they were resolved by the agents yet claims of warranties being void were continuously thrown around to scare people.

Every battery maker has a photo of the worst example of his opponent’s battery. Just saying… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s called ‘advertising’

The Strange thing about a Battery Discussion, should it be about what is good and bad and what should a Noob like me buy. I see often that poor people like me have bought a battery at a slightly cheaper price but the thing cant do BMS properly or CAN and all those other nice words, They are not supported etc. Then I want to cry because for a thousand or more I could have bought a really nice battery for my system that does “CAN BAM BMS WORD CHARGE and all the other nice things” properly. A battery is not for a year or two, its for years.But it was definitely a Selling ploy to Diss your very well worded and structured statements and your Brand of Battery to sell that brand.

1 Like

hahaha As they say TTT , dit was groot K*K … Now you see the deference between you learning and me??? You paid lots of school fees, and yes it makes your knowledge superb but you paid and some of it was really funny

1 Like

Are you speaking in general here about what sometimes happens or are you referring to your battery? Your battery should be able to talk perfectly fine with your inverter. I’ve helped 2 people set them up.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Different Battery Chemistries

No in general and what happened on that Battery Discussion, It was about making brands look bad. Instead of the positives points of each brand.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Different Battery Chemistries