2 sets of pylontech cables

Have 2 sets of pylontech cables as well as a din rail connector and a short piece of 70mm cable.

I basically used this to feed into a battery disconnect as it’s a bit difficult to get the 2 pylontech cables into the disconnect. 70x8 lugs on both sides of the short 70mm cable.

Will also include 2 x ~60cm length of 70mm cable with 70x8 lugs

Price : let’s say R500 for everything
Shipping: possible at your cost / risk.

Sold.

Bummed I missed this

Sorry to hijack, but I’ve been looking for din rail connectors basically exactly like that but struggling to find the right name or part number, when I search for them online I keep finding other things instead…
Would you happen to know a part number or similar for those?

From what I can see, it’s a “feed-through terminal block”. ACDC should have them… but their website is really difficult to use.

RS-online is a bit friendlier: https://za.rs-online.com/web/p/din-rail-terminal-blocks/0424226

Yeah ACDC’s website is a rather unfortunate thing because they’re otherwise a fantastic place. I’m sure if I at least know the right name any of the local places cronlec/voltex/ACDC express or similar will be able to help, its just knowing the name thats often the problem :sweat_smile:

Anyway thanks for the name/link that should get me what I want :+1:

Sorry. Never got a notification for this.

Not sure of the part number but I did get it from AC/DC. So if you go to them and show them a picture, I’m sure they will be able to find it on their catalog.

Oh and yes, their online catalog is a nightmare, even if you have a part of the part number.