Reading data sheets - do I understand correctly?

The thing about being a benevolent dictator, is you have to be benevolent. I value my comfort and peace enough, that I gladly pay for the tumble dryer to run. But what I also discovered, is that high levels of load shedding threatens your peace. And I needed a new inverter (for some upcoming developments) anyway.

But I am … puppy man, I am.

Just use cold hard logic, they call it cash, to stop “their” problems from becoming mine. :rofl:

But yeah, when the little one is here … I become a teddy bear … and I deny that all the way btw.

Those blue eyes, Oupa … man down … here, let me switch on the dryer, heater, bottle warmer, microwave, boil the kettle … on solar.

2 Likes

I accept your reasoning but in this business the biggest churn we see are inverters for sale. Open any online sales platform and there are inverters from every manufacturer and every model you can think of.
I put this down to mistakes that people make at some stage in their projects. And these could be any number of things mostly due to lack of experience.

Disagree iro Victron … most buy what they can afford, and then once the expense has been “absorbed”, it becomes so much easier to upgrade going forward, selling the smaller model.

The warranty that is on the device, makes a huge sales pitch for the next person to start.