MultiPlus II Settings & Optimisation

I guess my question (to start with) would be why are you setting the minimum SoC to 100%? It sounds like you’re happy to discharge down to 30%, so I’m just curious why you need it to be 100% sometimes.

The rest of the issues still seems valid, but sounds like that’s potentially due to a battery related issue, so I’d wait for that outcome. Like plonkster said 100% minimum SoC with ESS isn’t recommended if there’s PV involved, so I’d use 95% at most (or keep batteries charged) if it’s really needed.

I also saw this on my system. I think the first time I switched on BatteryLife it had an 80% Active SoC if I remember correctly (used it without PV for a long time).

Not sure if this will help you, but maybe try switching on BatteryLife again and drop the Active SoC down to what you want to start with and see if that works for you? BatteryLife works fine after that and increases the Active SoC if 100% isn’t reached, but the Active SoC is hit.

I can’t remember if it only relates to scheduled charge or the whole of ESS, but also make sure that you’re running firmware v3.00 on your GX.