List of Scammers

Same hapend to me only they did not give all my money back only 19k uot of 32k

Suntrix Green Energy…apparently in Bloemfontein buy solar panels december 2022 they did not deliver and do not give all my money back every day they just promise even sent me copy of payments that i never get went to bloemfontien to the adress that i cant find and they dont want to give me pin locasion to get there it now 2 months with no luck PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

The address is at least incorrect. At the very least. Their website claims they are at 819 Transnet Road, in Westdene. But Westdene is 15 minutes away by car…

At least in 2019, it looks like that entire area belongs to Transnet, highly suggesting this is not their real physical address.

Sorted.

Website is hosted with Afrihost. Mail too.

All the positive reviews on Hellopeter is by accounts created in the last 3 months. One of the negative reports point out the company’s VAT number does not match. Apparently guy’s name is Dylan, and his boss is George.

No hits on the phone number.

Social media presence is very thin. No photos of recent installs, no contact details.

I think we can agree, this is a “stay very far away” company. I take back my previous benefit-of-the-doubt post.

Not sure where to ask but has anyone had any dealings with “Solar Shine Energy” in Durban?

HelloPeter has 2 reviews, 1 seems to be from a “friend”, the other from a disgruntled client

Domain registered in Jan 2019 , website very simple, has contact no’s but no address info

New York?

I find the names kinda revealing too:
Suntrix
averagepower

I mean, often the truth does stare us in the face.

Like when Michael Jackson stood on stage, grabbed his crotch wearing Mickey Mouse gloves and screamed “I’m bad” in a high pitched child’s voice he really was telling us exactly what he was up to…

1 Like

I see Suntrix’s web site has been taken down!! :thinking:

Hi everyone, I know who the people are that are involved in the Suntrix Scam. I was able to freeze their bank account Via FNB. I opened up a case of Fraud at the SAPS. They tracked all their details…ID’s , addresses, banking transactions and GPS location. I have also waiting for my money to be paid back to me since November 2022, …as promised by Dylan Mbete (Not his real name). As soon as the SAPS approve the sting operation to stop this syndicate, I will inform the public. I was able to get the authorities to shut down their website. Any new website or move they make is being tracked.

5 Likes

http://www.energy-solarcity.co.za/

Hi Guys.
This website looks fishy. Payment only via EFT or Paypal.
Payment Policy and T&C wording is in Latin etc.
Search of some info on the website links to previously used scam site like jpsonkrag.co.za, https://jpsolarsuppliers.co.za/ and https://momentumsolar.co.za/ which are now offline.

Also see a write up on https://mype.co.za/new/i-smell-a-solar-rat/

1 Like

Lorem Ipsum dolor sit amet?

It’s the standard “random text” used by typesetting people. It is drawn from something Cicero wrote over 2000 years ago. It means, essentially, that someone bought a website template and forgot to replace the text.

Wow amazing to think that Cicero wrote that over 2000 years ago, at least 100 years before the first websites were invented!

For those interested. It is from 45BC. Had to look that up. I knew it was Cicero, and I knew Cicero lived in the 1st century BC, but I don’t generally remember dates all that well.

The text is typically (copy and pasted):

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

The initial sentence is cut in half, it should be:

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit…"

Roughly translated (again, looked it up):

There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain…

Basically, very very ancient philosophy on the nature of good and evil (quite topical!), reasoning that evil is always used to procure that which is good. If I’m going to scam someone, it is for the money, which I consider a good thing. If I go and make war on a neighbour, it is to liberate him from something or other, or to procure land for some or other purpose such as food, which is good. The argument then goes that evil is never committed in order that there might be more evil. It is committed, always, in the sense that the ends justifies the means. This proves the preeminence of good over evil, that evil is a privation of “the good”. Basically, that evil doesn’t exist in and of itself, but only in as much as “the good” already exists.

This kind of reasoning of course makes perfect sense. The old Greeks were heavy theists. Multiple times over.

How do you appraiach the bank to freeze their accounr? I want to freeze the accountvof another scammer called averagepower.co.za

Without a court order, and barring an explicit violation of FICA, the best the bank can do is temporarily suspend an account, and only if they suspect money laundering or fraud.

I think @Caught said that too: Had to open a case of fraud.

I was the first person to revert to hello Peter, in Dec 2022. I lost R 100 000 thru these guys, lost a trust relationship with my client, wasted thousands more driving to site after believing their lies. In the end I opened a case with police, needless to say thats fruitless - they havent even looked up their true adress yet. If you make progress please let me know. I have approached laywers allready for liquadation, but these guys operate under more than 1 internet site - Suntrix is just one of them - be carefull - you will catch them out because their adress on all there sites and phone number are the same. Please if you need to discuss, my email is zinniadraughting@gmail.com

probably the same people as Suntrix - just differnet name

Can I get their details - true identities from you? it will assist with my own case aswell

Sorry. i dont have any details except for the website (averagepower.co.za) and whatsapp number: 0742233305