Eskom ... is there ANY chance? In CPT there is

Yeah, I realise I piss people off by being positive sometimes, but a lot of good is honestly happening! I’m not going to wallow with you, I’m going to point at the faint light above, and is that a ladder I see there on the wall?

I mean FFS, most people are shocked by corruption they read about in the news, but it’s not like they reading Investigative Journalism like amaBhungane – they’re reading Die Burger (or Maroela Media, cough cough). These outlets don’t have investigate teams – THEY REPORT FROM THE COURT STEPS! :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you’re reading about something there, by definition it’s public knowledge right?

We’re now in the position where, having broken it, we’re stuck with both pieces, and I’m confident the right pieces are moving into place, albeit glacially. But a while back people didn’t believe we’d learn anything from Zondo, saying that everyone is corrupt and just covering everyone else. That clearly hasn’t been the case.

But if you truly believe there is no way out of this hole you should be buying plane tickets, not solar panels.

1 Like