Canadian Solar 355’s for sale

I have about 2.8kWp on the roof, and in peak production conditions (usually in October) I can make 20kWh a day with that (not all of it is pointed North). For example, last Wednesday I produced a measly 3kWh. It’s 10:30 now and I’ve made a 30Wh so far today (yes, no k prefix… Watt hours… it is entirely overcast and raining constantly).

Izak, that means you don’t have the Covid bug that makes a person go out and buy more and more and more------------panels :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Believe me, I want to. My system was designed to keep me under 600kWh on average (and when I still had a prepaid meter, I would buy 600kWh every month in summer and stash the units for winter). Other than that, the only requirement is that during an extended outage (cable theft for example), I must be able to get along. For that the system is ample.

But… I didn’t have a pool pump at the time of the previous “re-design”. That means that at the moment, I can really do with another 1kWp or so. But right now I’m doing other things. Adding a bathroom, trying to start an AirBnB at the worst possible time, etc etc… :slight_smile:

I am going from 4.2 kWp to 6.4 kWp , I think I have the solar panel Covid bug 110 % , I must be crazy

So, the harvest for the full day was 61Wh. It was literally the worst day in my solar-PV history (which started in 2013)… :slight_smile:

I’m having some of the best days for winter ever… OK but we are deep in our worst drought in decades and not a cloud in the sky most days. So we have a different problem to you WC boys! :thinking: :pray:

1 Like

Yeah. My father in law is in that same boat. He lives in town, and the farm is about 30km out. Quite often it rains in town, heck once it rained so much that there was even mild flooding, then he’d head out to the farm and he’d have maybe 10 drops in 20 rows…

I wish I could ship off some rain his way…

Have now two Canadian Solar 365 half cell and one 355 panel, all three for the low price of R4500 for all three

Is the panels still available??

Is the panels still available

That is an old post